A recent client needed help creating a vision for her master bedroom.
She knew she wanted it to be light, bright and airy feeling, but just didn’t know how to achieve the look.
The following is the design plan I created to guide her in creating a relaxing bedroom retreat.
1. Genevieve Sky Duvet & Sham, Ruched Platinum Euro Sham, Rosary Sky Quilt & Sham, Rosary Platinum Sham (Pine Cone Hill)
2. Carlton Bed in Microsuede Oatmeal (JCPenney)
3. Stamford Reclaimed Wood Finish Side Board (Overstock)
4. Stacked Ball Lamp Bases with Drum Shades (Target)
5. Comfort Gray Paint (Sherwin Williams)
6. collection of sunburst mirrors for above headboard (various sources)
7. Peyton Linen/Cotton Drapes in Oatmeal (Pottery Barn)
8. Hamilton White X Slat Office Desk (Target)
9. Nimes Putty Grey Side Chair (Overstock)
10. Worn Wood Candlestick Table Lamp (Lamps Plus)
11. Levanger Oval Mirror (Ikea) spray painted white
I actually ended up loving this design plan so much myself that I’m thinking of making some changes in my own master bedroom! I especially l.o.v.e the Stamford Reclaimed Wood Sideboard tables from Overstock. So cute.